The Level 4 Award in Workplace Health & Safety is made to give people advanced knowledge and abilities in managing workplace health and safety. This course is appropriate for those who are in charge of managing health and safety or who want to advance in their health and safety professions. In order to help students effectively recognize, evaluate, and mitigate workplace dangers as well as create and implement health and safety management systems, it covers a wide range of topics.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 10 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
The course modules for the Award in Level 4 Workplace Health and Safety may include:
- Advanced Workplace Health and Safety
- Workplace Ergonomics and Human Factors
- Occupational Health and Hygiene
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Principles of Health and Safety Management
- Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Construction Safety Management
- Hazardous Substances and Chemical Safety
- Workplace Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Safety Culture and Leadership