The Level 4 Award in Food Process Safety Management is an advanced training program designed for individuals who are responsible for managing food safety in food processing and manufacturing environments. This course provides in-depth knowledge and practical skills necessary to effectively implement and maintain a robust food process safety management system.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 7-10 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
The specific modules covered in the Level-4 Award in Food Process Safety Management course typically includes:
- Principles of Food Process Safety Management
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Control Measures and Critical Control Points (CCPs)
- Process Validation and Verification
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Supplier Management and Raw Material Control
- Process Monitoring and Continuous Improvement
- Crisis and Emergency Management
- Auditing and Compliance
- Training and Competency Development
- Documentation and Record-Keeping
- Allergen Management in Food Processing
- Environmental Monitoring and Hygiene Controls
- Food Defense and Security