EOSH UK Level 3- Award in Food Safety Supervision
The Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision is a comprehensive training program designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively supervise food safety practices in a variety of settings. This course builds upon the foundational principles of food safety and focuses on the supervisory responsibilities and duties associated with maintaining high standards of food hygiene and safety.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
The specific modules covered in the Level Level-3 Award in Food Safety Supervision course typically includes:
- Introduction to Food Safety Supervision
- Food Microbiology and Foodborne Illness
- Food Contamination & Hazards
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Food Safety Legislation and Regulations
- Personal Hygiene and Training
- Food Safety Inspections and Audits
- Food Allergen Management
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- Food Safety Communication