EOSH UK Level 3- Award in Food Safety Management
The Level 3 Award in Food Safety Management is a comprehensive course designed for individuals who hold a supervisory or managerial role in the food industry. It provides in-depth knowledge and skills to effectively manage and implement food safety systems within an organization. This course is suitable for professionals responsible for ensuring compliance with food safety regulations and maintaining high standards of hygiene and safety.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
The specific modules covered in the Level 3 Award in Food Safety Management course typically includes:
- Introduction Food Safety Management Systems
- Food Microbiological Hazards and Controls
- Legal Requirements and Regulations
- Food Allergen Management
- Physical and Chemical Hazards
- Supplier and Ingredient Control
- Cleaning and Sanitation Practices
- Staff Training and Development
- Auditing and Inspection
- Crisis Management and Incident Response