The Level 2 Award in Food Safety Manufacturing is a comprehensive course designed specifically for individuals working in the food manufacturing industry. This course aims to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure food safety and hygiene throughout the manufacturing process. It is suitable for individuals involved in food production, packaging, and distribution.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 3 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
The specific modules covered in the Level 2 Award in Food Safety Manufacturing course typically includes:
- Introduction to Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Microbiological Hazards in Food Manufacturing
- Contamination and Cross-Contamination in Food Manufacturing
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Food Allergen Management
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- Food Safety Audits and Inspections