The Level 2 Award in Basic Workplace Construction & Process Safety is designed to provide individuals with foundational knowledge and skills related to safety in construction and process industries. This course focuses on essential safety principles, hazard identification, risk assessment, and safe work practices within construction and process environments.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 3 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
The course modules for the Level 2 Award in Basic Workplace Construction & Process Safety may include:
- Introduction to Workplace Safety in Construction and Process Industries
- Legal Requirements and Responsibilities
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Safe Work Practices and Procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Safety Equipment
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Working at Heights and Fall Protection
- Manual Handling and Lifting Techniques
- Fire Safety and Prevention
- Electrical Safety Awareness