The Environmental and Social Action Plan (ESAP) for Managers course is designed to provide managers with a comprehensive understanding of environmental and social sustainability practices in various industries. The course aims to equip managers with the knowledge and skills necessary to develop and implement effective environmental and social action plans within their organizations. Participants will learn about key concepts, regulations, and best practices related to environmental and social sustainability, as well as strategies for stakeholder engagement and risk management.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 4-5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
- Introduction to Environmental and Social Sustainability
- Regulatory Frameworks and Compliance
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Social Impact Assessment
- Stakeholder Engagement and Communication
- Environmental and Social Risk Management
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Waste Management and Recycling
- Water Resource Management
- Reporting and Performance Measurement
- Integrating Sustainability into Organizational Strategy