EOSH UK Award in Electrical Safe Work Practices
The EOSH UK Award in Electrical Safe Work Practices is designed to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to work safely with electricity. This course focuses on understanding electrical hazards, implementing safe work practices, and maintaining electrical equipment to prevent accidents and injuries. Participants will learn about relevant legislation and regulations governing electrical safety and gain practical insights into risk assessment and control measures. The course aims to enhance participants’ awareness of electrical safety best practices and empower them to create a safe working environment
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
The specific modules covered in the EOSH UK- Award in Electrical Safe Work Practices course typically include:
- Introduction to electrical safety principles and regulation
- Identification of electrical hazards and associated risks.
- Lockout/Tag out procedures.
- Electrical equipment, circuits, and protective devices.
- Electrical risk assessment and control measures.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Electrical incident investigation and reporting.
- Emergency procedures and response.
- Maintenance and inspection.
- Electrical safety audits and compliance.