The Level 2 Award in Basic Fire Safety is a thorough program created to give students the knowledge and abilities they need to comprehend fire safety concepts and effectively handle fire-related emergencies. This course covers core subjects like fire causes, fire protection techniques, evacuation methods, and how to use fire extinguishers correctly. Employees in a variety of professions and settings should make sure they possess the fundamental knowledge and skills in fire safety.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 3 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
- Introduction to Fire Safety
- Fire Triangle and Fire Spread
- Common Causes of Fires
- Fire Prevention Measures
- Understanding Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Roles and Responsibilities in Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Signs and Equipment
- Fire Safety in Different Settings (e.g., offices, retail, hospitality)
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment Basics