The Award in Sustainability in Building Structure is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of sustainable practices in building design and construction. The course focuses on promoting environmentally responsible and energy-efficient approaches in the construction industry. Participants will learn about sustainable building materials, green design principles, energy-efficient technologies, and best practices in sustainable construction. The course aims to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills to contribute to the creation of sustainable and resilient structures.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 4-5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
- Introduction to Sustainable Building Design and Construction
- Sustainable Building Materials and Technologies
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy in Buildings
- Green Design Principles and Strategies
- Water Efficiency and Sustainable Plumbing Systems
- Indoor Environmental Quality and Health Considerations
- Sustainable Site Planning and Landscaping
- Life Cycle Assessment and Environmental Impact Analysis
- Sustainable Construction Methods and Techniques
- Waste Management and Recycling in Construction
- Integration of Sustainability in Building Codes and Standards
- Economic and Financial Considerations in Sustainable Building