EOSH UK Award in Electrical Safety for Managers
The EOSH UK Award in Electrical Safety for Managers is specifically designed for managers and decision-makers who hold responsibility for electrical safety within their organizations. The course focuses on providing managers with comprehensive knowledge and skills to effectively manage electrical safety programs, ensure compliance with regulations, and create a culture of safety within their organizations. Participants will gain a deep understanding of electrical hazards, risk assessment, control measures, and legal requirements related to electrical safety. The course combines theoretical knowledge with practical case studies and exercises to equip managers with the necessary tools to make informed decisions and drive continuous improvement in electrical safety.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 5 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
The specific modules covered in the EOSH UK Award in Electrical Safety for Managers course typically include:
- Overview of electrical safety regulations, standards, and legal obligations.
- Responsibilities of managers in ensuring electrical safety.
- Principles of risk assessment and management in electrical work.
- Development and implementation of effective electrical safety programs.
- Budgeting and resource allocation for electrical safety initiatives.
- Evaluation and selection of contractors for electrical work.
- Auditing and inspection procedures for electrical safety compliance.
- Incident investigation and analysis for continuous improvement.
- Communication strategies for promoting electrical safety culture.
- Case studies and group exercises to apply knowledge in practical scenarios.