The Level 2 – Award in Basic Industrial Occupational Health & Safety is designed to provide participants with essential knowledge and understanding of occupational health and safety practices in an industrial setting. The course aims to equip individuals with the skills and awareness necessary to identify hazards, assess risks, and implement effective control measures to maintain a safe working environment.
This qualification is evaluated using assessments and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). To receive this qualification, the learner must pass both tests with a certain percentage.
The qualification has recommended course duration of 3 days.
Note: However the course duration may be increased to meet additional learning needs if required but not reduced.
These specific modules will be covered in the Level 2 – Award in Basic Industrial Occupational Health & Safety course-
- Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Control Measures and Safe Systems of Work
- Fire Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Workplace Ergonomics
- Accident Investigation and Reporting
- Occupational Health and Hygiene
- Health and Safety Communication